Guest composers and artists: Franck Bedrossian, Stefano Gervasoni, Marko Nikodijevic, Daniel Jeanneteau, Ensemble intercontemporain, Orchestre Philharmonique de Radio France.
Requisite requirements, description, instrumentation, registration fee are provided online www.ircam.fr It is the applicant's responsability to ensure she/he understands and meets the workshop or course information.
Applicants must be born after January 1, 1986.
- Large Orchestra, June 18-23 APPLICATION DEADLINE OVER
- Conducted Ensemble, June 18-30 APPLICATION DEADLINE OVER
- Chamber Music, June 18-30 APPLICATION DEADLINE OVER
- In Vivo Théâtre Daniel Jeanneteau, June 4-22 APPLICATION DEADLINE OVER
No age limit.
- June 18-30 APPLICATION DEADLINE OVER
Applicants are request to submit in English:
- personal information (including a head-shot picture and ID)
- biographic details (including a short biography)
- 3 works (scores, audio, video files and/or links, please read carrefully instructions in the form, according to the workshop you want to apply for) FORMAT MP3 & MP4 (no more than 100MB=12,5Mo)
- documents (questionnaire is mandatory for In Vivo Théâtre and Electroacoustic Performance Workshop) FORMAT PDF OR JPG (no more than 100MB=12,5Mo)
Do not forget to read carrefully consent and release form at the end of your application!
WE RECOMMEND YOU TO USE FIREFOX OR SAFARI AS BROWSER AND TO UPLOAD ADOBE FLASH PLAYER
For any request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Jury's selection in December is irrevocable.
All candidates will receive a personal answer by e.mail at least on Thursday, December 14, 2017.
CALL IS NOW CLOSED. RESULTS WILL BE PUBLISHED IN THE NEXT WEEKS