Guest composers and artists: Franck Bedrossian, Stefano Gervasoni, Marko Nikodijevic, Daniel Jeanneteau, Joris Lacoste, Ensemble intercontemporain, Orchestre Philharmonique de Radio France.
Requisite requirements, description, instrumentation, registration fee are provided online www.ircam.fr It is the applicant's responsability to ensure she/he understands and meets the workshop or course information.
Applicants must be born after January 1, 1986.
- Large Orchestra, June 18-23
- Conducted Ensemble, June 18-30
- Chamber Music, June 18-30
- In Vivo Théâtre Daniel Jeanneteau, June 4-22
- In Vivo Théâtre Joris Lacoste, June 18-30
No age limit.
- June 18-30
Applicants are request to submit in English:
- personal information (including a head-shot picture and ID)
- biographic details (including a short biography)
- 3 works (scores, audio, video files and/or links, please read carrefully instructions in the form, according to the workshop you want to apply for)
- documents (questionnaire is mandatory for In Vivo Théâtre and Electroacoustic Performance Workshop)
Do not forget to read carrefully consent and release form at the end of your application!
For any request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Open from Wednesday, October 11 until Monday, November 6, 2017 (Noon Paris GMT).
Jury's selection in December is irrevocable.
All candidates will receive a personal answer by e.mail at least on Thursday, December 14, 2017.