You’re about to send a request to organize a call on the ULYSSES platform, thank you for your interest and trust!
What is possible through the platform...
Organizing a call with the platform allows to access to a personal manager space covering all the aspects of your call:
- communication, with the possibility to publish a descriptive page on the website
- management, with the ability to make the online application form available to the candidates
- opening, closing and evaluations dates
- reception of the application and access to all the application data and profiles in the same space
- application management, with for example a tool to identify the missing documents
- possibility to create jury members profile
- possibilty to associate the jury members to the candidates to be evaluated
- the automatic creation of a profile that can be used in the ULYSSES Community
How it works?
Organizing a call through the platform gives access to 3 entries:
- an application form, that is available to the candidates
- a jury interfeace, that is available for the jury members to evaluate
- a manager interface, in order for the person in charge of the call to manage all these aspects
How to proceed?
In order to add a call online, each organization has to follow these steps:
1. Fill the request form
2. Valide its needs with the ULYSSES team during a first contact
3. Validate the call's specifications and the estimate
4. Validate the online first version of the online call to allow the official launching